Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time
Shift Pattern: 4on 3off, different shifts available, including weekends.
- Day Shift: 5.30am to 17.30pm
- Night Shift: 18:30 to 05:30am
Salary: £10.40-£13.50/hour-Days or £10.90-£14.00/hour-Nights
We are a prepared fruit specialist, supplying fresh, tasty, and innovative prepared fruit packs onto retailer shelves every day. Initially established in 2012, as part of BerryWorld Group, we are experts in fruits across many different categories, including tropical & exotic fruit, stone fruit, top fruit and citrus. Our culture is rooted in innovation, quality and community and our motto of Fresh Cut, Fresh Thinking™ epitomises our ways of working, driving, and embracing change with a can-do attitude.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader, ideally with background in food production/manufacturing, to join our team on permanent basis.
What are we looking for?
- Mentoring, coaching
- First Aid Certificate (advantageous)
- Good communication skills (talking and listening)
- Good emotional control (EI)
- GT machine operation (desirable not essential)
Why Work for Us
- Competitive Salary with onsite parking
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata/inclusive of bank holiday)
- Welcoming and supportive environment
- Excellent training and development opportunities
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to HRPrepworld@Prepworld.com