Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time
Shift Pattern: Sunday to Wednesday
Hours: 5.00am to 5.00pm
Salary: £10.40-£10.75/hour -Days or £10.90-£11.25/hour-Nights
About the Role
We are looking for experienced Dispatch Operators, to join our team on permanent basis.
- Ensure vehicle keys are collected from the driver prior to the start of loading
- Accurate preparation and loading of vehicles from loading bay and chiller areas.
- Liaise with 3rd party haulier drivers on delivery and collections.
- Ensure daily/ weekly checks are carried out on any equipment used in the area.
- Ensure checks are carried out on vehicles for suitability including hygiene inspections before loading/unloading.
- Ensure specific customer security requirement relating to product transportation are adhered to
- Supporting other departments within the company.
- Identifying any key transport costs/ savings and/or suggestions and ideas.
- Consider capacity and planning ahead accordingly.
- Ensure the full implementation of good manufacturing practices (GMP), and “CLEAN AS YOU GO” in across the whole site.
- Ensure all picked pallets match picking order/stock before being loaded into vehicles
- Ensure depot delivery time slots are not missed. Communicate clearly and regularly any anticipated delay to the Team Leader
What we are looking for
Good English skills, with ability to communicate effectively and complete paperwork to a high standard.
Basic Numeracy skills.
Self-organised and able to plan ahead.
Able to work under pressure and adapt to changing circumstances.
Why Work for Us
Competitive Salary with onsite parking
28 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday)
Welcoming and supportive environment
Excellent training and development opportunities
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to HRPrepworld@prepworld.com